Highly engaged employees are a company’s most valuable asset – they are the first points of customer contact and drive the day-to-day business operations. Conversely, employees with low levels of engagement are five times more likely to seek alternative positions at other companies within a year of reporting low engagement.
If leveraged properly, employees can provide a competitive advantage by delivering increased productivity and profitability. Kingsley’s employee engagement surveys identify what matters most to employees and provide the relevant data and analysis necessary to help your firm:
- Increase employee satisfaction, retention, and loyalty
- Maximize employee engagement, which leads to higher customer satisfaction
- Reduce employee turnover costs
- Enhance brand image
- Improve productivity and profitability
The Kingsley Employee Engagement Program (KEEP) provides clients with objective feedback to identify strengths, weaknesses, and best practices and offers insights on how to:
- Evaluate the current level of workforce engagement
- Identify ways to increase satisfaction and commitment
- Gauge the alignment of employee and company goals
- Improve employee / management relations
Our employee surveys can be customized for multifamily and commercial portfolios, and when paired with a tenant survey or resident survey program, Kingsley can measure the impact of employee engagement on tenant / resident satisfaction and retention. Our research shows that a focus on both the internal (employee) and external (resident / tenant) customer can have a pronounced impact on your firm’s financial performance.
At the conclusion of the program, Kingsley provides clients with a comprehensive report of key findings, comparisons against the Kingsley Index™, and strategic consulting on how to maximize engagement and increase employee satisfaction.