Annual Resident Surveys
Kingsley Associates’ annual resident survey programs offer tools to improve resident satisfaction and portfolio performance. Our annual resident survey program measures service delivery, leasing processes, and community operations to indicate clear roadmaps for increased resident satisfaction and loyalty. Kingsley Associates’ annual resident survey program can help you:
- Increase portfolio occupancy
- Increase resident satisfaction
- Decrease resident turnover
- Enhance competitive positioning
- Standardize personnel and service performance
- Improve marketing and leasing efforts
- Prioritize capital expenditures and improvement areas
Throughout the survey program, the Kingsley Portal provides clients with access to real time response rates and survey results. At the conclusion of the survey, we provide detailed reports and analysis identifying each of the following items:
- Key Performance Indicator (KPI) dashboards summarizing performance in the areas most directly influencing resident satisfaction and retention
- Action planning sections identifying areas that are driving resident satisfaction
- Verbatim comments from residents related to their experiences that enable follow-up opportunities for community managers to improve the assets for which they are responsible
- Question-by-question comparisons of the results to the Kingsley IndexSM competitive benchmark
Want to assess a single community or a small portfolio?
Assessing the Customer Experience (ACE) is a satisfaction survey program designed specifically to accommodate single assets and smaller portfolios at a cost-effective price point. The ACE program is available for participation in each quarter throughout the year.