Highly engaged employees are a company’s most valuable asset – they are the first points of customer contact and drive the day-to-day business operations. Conversely, employees with low levels of engagement are five times more likely to seek alternative positions at other companies within a year of reporting low engagement.
If leveraged properly, employees can provide a competitive advantage by delivering increased productivity and profitability. Kingsley Associates’ employee engagement surveys identify what matters most to employees and provide the relevant data and analysis necessary to help your firm:
- Increase employee satisfaction, retention, and loyalty
- Maximize employee engagement, which leads to higher customer satisfaction
- Reduce employee turnover costs
- Enhance brand image
- Improve productivity and profitability
The Kingsley Employee Engagement Program (KEEP) provides clients with objective feedback to identify strengths, weaknesses, and best practices and offers insights on how to:
- Evaluate the current level of workforce engagement
- Identify ways to increase satisfaction and commitment
- Gauge the alignment of employee and company goals
- Improve employee / management relations
Our employee surveys can be customized for multifamily and commercial portfolios, and when paired with a tenant survey or resident survey program, Kingsley Associates can measure the impact of employee engagement on tenant / resident satisfaction and retention. Our research shows that a focus on both the internal (employee) and external (resident / tenant) customer can have a pronounced impact on your firm’s financial performance.
At the conclusion of the program, Kingsley Associates provides clients with a comprehensive report of key findings, comparisons against the Kingsley IndexSM, and strategic consulting on how to maximize engagement and increase employee satisfaction.