Product Lead – Atlanta
Are you interested in driving the product strategy for a growing, data driven organization? Do you want to be a part of a team that is continuously looking for opportunities to transform its business? Kingsley Associates is hiring a Product Lead. Kingsley is a data-driven research and analytics firm, uncovering insights for leading commercial and multifamily real estate firms.
The Product Lead will be someone with the vision and execution capabilities to create new product opportunities and drive existing products forward all substantiated by research and metrics. This person will collaborate with teams throughout Kingsley to ensure product prioritization and success. The Product Lead will develop and implement Kingsley’s product roadmap, launch and manage products that align with our strategy and grow our business.
Benefits We Offer:
- Competitive pay
- Friendly work environment focused on growth, performance, and accountability
- Great culture with frequent company events
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits and 401(k) plan with company matching
- Generous PTO policy and 10 company-paid holidays
- Casual dress code
- Training focused on aligning individual development and company growth
- Opportunity to be a catalyst in driving the growth of Kingsley Associates
What You Will Be Doing:
- Define and own the product vision and strategy to position Kingsley products for short and long-term success
- Construct, prioritize, manage, and execute upon the product roadmap and align with the company strategy
- Develop a thorough understanding of how Kingsley benchmark data is collected, generated, and consumed to advance our clients’ businesses
- Become an expert on current and potential competition both inside and outside of Kingsley core businesses
- Identify customer needs and pain points. Continuous learning around how customers purchase Kingsley products and why they do not.
- Manage and measure product rollouts and overall success through metrics, client interviews and research, and feedback from other key functions within Kingsley
- Work cross-functionally to assess, substantiate and communicate product priorities and progress to the Executive Team
- Develop training and promotional materials to educate Kingsley employees and customers about the Kingsley product suite
- Assist in determining whether products should be launched via build, buy or partner scenarios
- Drive new products and additional features from initial concept through implementation
- Work with the product management team and software developers to communicate and develop product functionality and launch plans using Agile methodology
- Define and document user stories, write and review acceptance criteria in partnership with the software development team
- 4 to 7 years work experience as a Product Manager, with a proven capability to productize data
- Background in analytics, business intelligence, and/or real estate
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral, with capabilities to sell ideas and influence decision making, supported by business cases and market research
- Proven history with launching and managing products that excel growth, while aligning with company’s strategic goals
- Experience with direct or indirect management of personnel including ability to manage competing priorities and timelines
- Strict adherence to established milestones and deadlines
- Ability to be both an individual contributor and a team player
- Self-starter who is willing to take initiative to get things done
- Four-year bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study
- High degree of computer proficiency and skilled use of MS Office
Kingsley Associates is a data-driven research and analytics firm, uncovering new insights for leading commercial and multifamily real estate firms. Since 1985, we have been collecting data through surveys to provide actionable intelligence for our clients to improve their properties and operations. Kingsley discerns critical insights from substantial datasets helping clients make smarter, more informed decisions focused on retaining tenants, improving market position, enhancing operations, and driving employee engagement. We leverage 30+ years of data to provide relevant, in-depth industry benchmarks allowing clients to compare themselves to other leading players in the industry and to take actions to improve their business.
Kingsley Associates’ work environment is fast-paced, dynamic, and interactive, with each team member playing a critical role in expanding the company. We are dedicated to providing a collaborative, team-first environment that also fosters individual development.
Kingsley Associates provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Kingsley Associates complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.